Wednesday, January 2, 2019

A Forgotten Show

I'm not sure how it happened but in looking through my notes from shows I've covered in the past, I came across one that I had forgotten to post anything from. How that happened I don't know. I'm usually pretty good about keeping them organized and getting them all in within the season. This was from near the end of the 2017 show season and I somehow managed to skip the entire thing. So, for the next two weeks plus I'll be posting from the 8th Annual Castrucci of Alexandria show held at Campbell County High School.

It brought out a Chevy Camaro Super Sport, an Edsel Ranger, a 1977 Corvette, an International Harvester pick up, a Chevy 3600 pick up, a Corvair convertible, a Chevy Custom 10 pick up, a Mustang and a chopped Ford street rod.








2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Greg. I appreciate the comment. I do this for fun and it's nice to see other people enjoying all of these amazing vehicles.

    ReplyDelete