Thursday, January 19, 2012

So Much to See at the Cavalcade of Customs

          I can think of a number of problems with the Cavalcade of Customs. One, obviously, is that I don't get to test drive any and all the cars that I would like to. That's problem number one. Come on, people, let me go for just 15 minutes with your car.
          The second problem I always encounter is the fact that there are so many people there. Why do all of these people have to be in my way when I want to see these magnificent machines? Obviously I love the fact that so many people turn out to enjoy the cars. It's great to see how many people are there, especially families with young kids who may be experiencing this world of cars for the first time.
          But the problem I have the most trouble with is the fact that there are so many cars on display and they are crammed in so tightly that it's very difficult to get good angles for pictures. Add to that the fact that quite often the throngs are crowded around a car and it can make for a photographer's nightmare. Oh, well, I endure. Hope you are enjoying the pictures I did manage to get.








No comments:

Post a Comment