Monday, March 7, 2016

Cheviot Classic Car Show

Last spring was the first time I attended the Cheviot Classic Car Show. Held at Harvest Home Park about 200 amazing cars showed up on a beautiful day. How could I have not known about this show? Well, for the next several days I'm going to be posting some pictures of those amazing cars from last year's show. Included in this post are some amazing Chevys. Here are a couple of Novas, a Bel Air, an Impala, and a C3 Vette. There are a couple of other greats, especially that Porsche 356.








2 comments:

  1. You lucky dog, you! I wish I could've been there, for classic Chevy's are where it's at for me as a collector. That Impala just makes me want to go on another spending spree, but I just know my wife would go nuts if I brought another set of wheels home after the last one. I'm seriously jealous that you got to go!

    Lonnie @ Viva Chevrolet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there were some amazing Chevys at this show and a lot of my favorite 60s and 70s muscle. Check out the next couple of days of the blog. There were a ton of classic Chevys at the Sharonville Classic Car Show.

    ReplyDelete