Friday, August 30, 2019

30th Rollin' On the River

The 30th Annual Rollin' On the River Car Show could only be described as a massive success as about 500 cars and trucks rolled into Fernbank Park on the banks of the Ohio River. The spacious park was so filled with classic and collector cars that, in many cases, there just wasn't enough room to park them all.

While there were a lot of the usual suspects on hand for this massive event, there were also a great number of surprises as I'm sure you'll see as you make it through my posts. I'm going to do one week of my typical posts and then move on, coming back and re-visiting this show later, after the season has closed. In all I have close to two months worth of posts just from this show. On many of them I'll have specific makes or models or types of vehicles and on others, like this one, it will be part of the wide variety that was on hand.

Among the cars on hand for this show was a Cobra kit car, a post Studebaker Avanti, another Cobra kit car, a fantastic AMC AMX, a Mercury Cougar, a Buick GSX, a Chevy racer, and a Mercury Capri.





No comments:

Post a Comment