Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Post 'Em As I Saw 'Em

Those of you regular followers of this blog may have noticed that a lot of the time, especially on larger shows, I'll break up the pictures into specific categories. For example, I may have one post for just Vettes and another for Mustangs, yet another for foreign or custom cars. It's an easy way to keep things organized. But the 10th Annual Headin' For the Hill Car Show which managed to bring out over 150 cars is one I'm handling a little differently. For this show I'm posting the cars in the order in which I took their pictures.

That means this is how I saw them when my son and I walked through the show. Granted some cars pulled in after we had walked a length of the road and had to back track to see them but that was fine (we had to walk off lunch anyway). Among the cars on display was a fabulous 1957 Chevy Bel Air, a 1965 Chevy II, a 1961 Chevy II, a well used 1979 Ford F 100 pick up, a 1987 Oldsmobile 442, a 1936 Ford Roadster custom street rod (though you can't really see it that upholstery is all velour, including the dash), a highly decorated Ford Model T custom, and a Chevy Camaro.







No comments:

Post a Comment