Monday, April 27, 2020

Back To the Pumpkin Run

As I explained in a post a couple of weeks ago, our local car show season should have been starting by now but due to the Corona Virus everything is in limbo (at least at the time I'm writing this). So for the time being I'm going to continue to plow my way through some of the many unpublished photos I'd taken during the last season. For that reason, it's back to the 44th Annual Pumpkin Run Nationals.

The Pumpkin Run is a massive three day event that draws over 2500 cars and fills the Clermont County Fairgrounds with not only cars but food, music, vendors, a swap meet, even a car corral. But it's the cars that are the focus. Today, I'm showing a lovely group of Chevy Bel Airs. I actually learned to drive in a 1955 Bel Air that was supposed to be a parts car for my cousins' race car. I was 13 when they tossed me the keys and I managed to get through the gears. Take a look at these and feel free to leave a comment letting me know which is your favorite.




No comments:

Post a Comment