Saturday, April 3, 2021

Providing a Service


 For the most part I do this blog for my own recreation. It's sort of hobby. I've always loved cars and as I slipped into my teenage years I started taking photographs. When my son and I started this blog over a decade ago it was to allow us to share time together and our passion for cars. But sometimes I've gotten to discover that the blog offers up another service as well. A couple of years after attending this version of the First Church of God car show I was at the Amelia church snapping pictures of their latest event for the blog when someone came up to me and said, "You're Turnerbudd." After determining that I didn't owe him money I admitted who I was and he thanked me for the coverage of the event he helped organize. No in all honesty I don't think the larger turnouts had anything to do with me but if felt good to look around and see cars such as this Chevy El Camino, a 1961 Corvair, a Nova, a Ford Fairlane, a Chevy II, and a C3 Corvette.







No comments:

Post a Comment