Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Some Of the Worst Cars Ever Made

 I found one of those click bait traps online proclaiming some of the worst cars ever made. I had to see which ones were included. Interestingly, I have driven about 10 or so of these cars and while none were outstanding, some weren't as bad as claimed. For example, I had two friends who owned Vegas and neither had any problems. One friend even drove back and forth from Ohio to North Carolina to attend college for years with only general maintenance. Of course, he nearly had to get out and push the car up the mountains but he always made it. Regular readers of this blog probably know that the first car I drove was a 1955 Chevy Bel Air. It's one of the most iconic collector cars in the country. Yes it was a pretty basic design but then so was just about everything else coming out of WW II. As for the Maserati Biturbo, nothing released at that time would have been a hit for the Italian auto maker. Still, the Biturbo was a fun car to drive and was better than a number of others in its class at the time.

So take a look at this list and let me know what you think. Either leave a comment (no ads, please) or drop me an email at turnerbudds@yahoo.com.

The Worst Cars Ever Made Will Make You Rethink Your Buying Options - Brake For It

 

No comments:

Post a Comment