Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MGA

          When it came time to blog about the MGs that were on display at the recent British Car Day show, I went back and searched through past entries, knowing that I had done a little. In fact, I'd written more than I realized on the Morris Garages badged cars.
         Here are a couple of the things I'd written about this line: http://turnerbudds-carblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/morris-garages.html and http://turnerbudds-carblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/from-dealer-to-manufacturer.html.
          So with the previous blog showcasing some of the many MGBs that showed up for this year's British Car Day, I thought, well, that great car, which was a featured model this year, had to come from somewhere. And it did. It was the replacement for the very successful MGA. Obviously there were a  lot more MGBs at this event but here are the MGAs that were at this year's event. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! I'm a supercar enthusiast! Nice to meet ya'll! I've just started blogging on auto sector and I'm very excited about it! Could please visit that by clicking on the link theautomotiveparadise.blogspot.com ? Do rate it and please share and comment if you like the initiative :)

    ReplyDelete