Sunday, December 5, 2021

Getting Near the End In Bethel

If you've been following the blog recently you know I've been posting from the 29th Annual Bethel American Legion Post 406 Car Show. Alas, I am getting near the end of the photos I took at this amazing show. I have a group for you today and a surprise from the show that you don't want to miss for tomorrow's post (what teaser). Today I'm starting off with a special car, a 1972 Ford Maverick just like the one I had in high school and the beginning of college. That Maverick not only got me back and forth from high school but back and forth from college for two years as well as hitting Florida twice for spring break. It was a great little car. Also on display was a hot Plymouth Duster, a Datsun 260Z, a Pontiac GTO, a Chevy Impala convertible, an all original Volkswagen Beetle, and a third generation Corvette. Let me know what you thought of this show and which of the cars you enjoyed the most by either leaving a comment or dropping me an email at turnerbudds@yahoo.com.








No comments:

Post a Comment