Monday, January 30, 2023

Pontiac Paraded At the Pumpkin Run

When General Motors ceased production of the Pontiac in 2010 I felt a pang of sadness. As a kid our family always had a Pontiac in the driveway. They ranged from a Tempest up through a Catalina Safari station wagon. Then the old man got a promotion and moved up to a Cadillac. But I grew up riding around in a Pontiac. We went on vacations with my brother and I in the back of a station wagon. So it always gladdens my heart a little to see Pontiac automobiles at various car shows. There were plenty on hand for the 46th Annual Pumpkin Run Nationals at the Clermont County Fairgrounds. Among them was this beautiful LeMans, a 1941 Pontiac coup, a 1938 coup, a 1973 Firebird Trans Am (which sports one of my all time favorite front ends), a LeMans Sport convertible, and a GTO convertible.






No comments:

Post a Comment