Monday, November 29, 2021

Finishing Off the Parade

This was the first year I was able to drive up to Hamilton to see the Antique and Classic Car Parade. I was more than impressed at the quality and quantity of the vehicles that came out for the event's 67th outing. If you haven't been following the blog then it's worth it to go back not only over the past week or so but also to check out previous posts from this event. It's easy to see why I'll do my best to come back each year in the future. Among the vehicles on display was a beautiful Oldsmobile 442, a 1967 Plymouth Fury III, a Crosley Super, a 1924 Dodge Graham fire engine, a 1972 GM bus as well as a 1975 model, and a Willys Jeep that actually saw action. As always, feel free to leave a message or drop me an email at turnerbudds@yahoo.com.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment