Wednesday, August 24, 2022

An Untouchable Car Club

The City of Blue Ash and Untouchables Classic Car Club Classic Car Show is one of my absolute favorites to attend each summer. No, it isn't the biggest nor does it feature the most exotic collection of cars. What makes this event so special, for me at least, is the sponsoring club. Over the years I've met a number of the Untouchable members and even the ones I don't know well always offer a greeting, a smile and within a couple of minutes there are stories and laughter. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way because I see this kind of banter all over the show field.

It also helps, I think, to bring out owners and their cars to support this group and their causes. Among the great cars on display was this 1969 Buick Electra 225, a new generation Chevy Camaro, 1965 generation Ford Mustang, a 1936 Ford Roadster, a first generation Camaro, a Shelby Mustang, and a 1968 Chevelle.





No comments:

Post a Comment