Tuesday, August 10, 2021

A Nice Surprise Of a Show

I love finding new and different shows. Because of the global pandemic there are a number of the shows I would regularly go to that either aren't being held this year or had been scheduled for later in the summer in hopes that things would be better. For that reason I've been looking around and finding different events to attend. In the case of the 29th Bethel American Legion Post 409 Car Show I heard about it by meeting one of the organizers at a different care show and, boy am I glad that I did. I had no idea this show existed even though it was on my side of town. But beautiful weather and a great cause brought out over 150 great automobiles. Among them were a couple of serious street rods that started life as Chevy Bel Airs. There were also a couple of amazing low riders that also started life as a Chevy sedan. There were some cars that hadn't been highly modified such as a beautiful Ford Crown Victoria, a little Chevy Chevette, a Camaro Z28, and a newer Dodge Challenger.








No comments:

Post a Comment