Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Wrapping Up MainStrasse


 There used to be a very popular show at MainStrasse Village in Covington but unfortunately it fell victim, like too many others, of the Covid pandemic and then some construction in the area. Since I ran out of photos from last season's shows, mainly because of all the rain outs we had, I went back and decided to share photos from the MainStrasse show from a decade ago. Today I'm wrapping up those posts and will be heading to the first show of the season in a little while. For this post we have a C2 Chevy Corvette, an AMC Ambassador, a 1964 Ford Galaxie, a 1956 Fairlane, an Edsel Bermuda station wagon, a 1957 Bel Air, a Ford Coupe, a first generation Thunderbird, and a Chrysler New York Special. I always enjoy seeing what you think of these shows and the cars in them. Feel free to leave a comment (no ads, please) or drop me an email at turnerbudds@yahoo.com.










No comments:

Post a Comment