Friday, August 26, 2011

The Latest Steve Weber Update


            Early this spring I met Steve Weber at a really cool car show, the Annual ACE Car Show in Armco Park where he was showing off the beginning of a restoration on his 1957 International S100 pickup truck. Since then he has been giving me updates about his progress complete with pictures. Last month he sent me some updated pictures and somehow they got lost in my files.
            Though he drives it around, he had taken the truck completely apart back in July and this last group of pictures shows how he’s put it back together.
            This is Steve’s first restoration project and already he’s told me that he’s learned a great deal. One thing he has for sure learned is that every restoration project is different but what he’s learned on this one will be easily applied to his next one.





No comments:

Post a Comment