Monday, January 30, 2012

Getting the Cruise On At Cruise-A-Palooza

          I guess I never really thought this through when I decided to hold off on posting a lot of the pictures from many of the car shows until this time of year. Well my intentions were right, I think. I decided that I would post some of the pictures from a show. But I didn't want to fall really far behind when it came to keeping up with the shows as they happened. Even with my best laid plans I still ended up falling more than a month behind during the season.
           Now, though, I find myself with tons of great cars that I shot during the summer and fall, all of which I'd like to share, but really with nothing to write about them. So I've filled in as best as I can. So far no one has complained too loudly. Maybe I should just take a hint from Frank Zappa who took a lot of criticism for "messing" up his songs with those wacky lyrics. He, in fact, even released an album called "Shut Up and Play Yer Guitar." OK, I'll shut up for the next few entries and just post the rest of the pictures from Cruise-A-Palooza.










No comments:

Post a Comment