Thursday, March 15, 2012

Variety From the Chariots of the Past


          Since this is just about the last car show of the season, the last big one at least, there is usually a pretty large turnout of people wanting to show their rides one last time. And that leads to a very interesting variety of vehicles on display as the pictures I've already posted have shown. As regular followers of this blog know I like to focus on specific cars from time to time, even if I haven't had the chance to talk to the owner for some reason or another. The 1939 Zephyr that I blogged about a few days ago was one of the cars on display here as well as a number of other great unique cars that I've either already written about or will. I just hope you all enjoy this variety as much as I do.







No comments:

Post a Comment