Thursday, March 7, 2013

Groups

Unlike some large shows The Rides On Monmouth doesn't necessarily group like cars together. As people arrive in the morning and register they are shown where to park. This spreads the cars out. On the one hand, it is nice to see similar cars grouped together. That way if you're a fan of that style or era you can easily find what you like. The Concourse events do this very well.

For me, though, I rather like wandering around and being surprised by what is next. And the order I show these pictures reflects the order in which I saw the cars that day of the show. So there usually is a variety though sometimes I find that certain types of eras do end up next to each other. Then it's fun to compare.










3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing nice information this blog. i am very impressed your blog. your information is very important for me.

    Car Bazar in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Remember, if you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email at turnerbudds@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your idea with us...it's really a knowledgeable blog and I am very happy that I found this website.

    ReplyDelete