Thursday, August 29, 2013

Rollin'....Rollin'....Rollin' On the River


For us this summer has held some very strange weather. For that reason a lot of shows have been rained out or only a couple of cars have shown up. That's made me change the way I've been posting my pictures and articles. Usually I will do one week of a cars from a show and then post shots from the next show. Since quite often there hasn't been a next show I've been posting lots and lots of pictures from the few shows to which I've been. These are all the pictures that I usually end up saving and posting throughout the winter when there are no shows. The past several weeks, beginning with the Keenland Concours d'Elegance, we've had good weather and now I have a stockpile of shows backed up in the cue. For that reason I'm only doing one week from this show and then moving on. But trust me, I'll be back to Rollin' on the River and all the great cars that showed up.







No comments:

Post a Comment