Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Firing Range


While my son and I were at the 2nd Annual Green Township Citizen's Police Academy Car Show I told him about one of the more unique events in my life that had occurred in Green Township. I was shooting some video for a documentary and needed to have footage of a gun firing. We went to a county SWAT officer's home in Green Township where he had a firing range. We set up and got the footage of the gun firing (it looks great in slow motion) and then the officer asked if we wanted to do some shooting. First he brought out some pistols: a 38, 9mm and .357, all of which I'd fired before. Then he asked if we wanted to have some fun. We did. He brought out some automatic weapons including an Uzi and an AK. Serious fire power.







No comments:

Post a Comment