Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Many Parts to the Cavalcade

Each year I do at least two weeks of posts about the annual KOI Cavalcade of Customs. During that time I tend to write about all of the things that make this show a huge success that has been going for 56 years now. I'm not going to spend time re-writing about KOI or the ISCA. If you're interested you can travel back in time to last January and read what I wrote.

This time around I'm basically going to be posting the pictures and maybe mentioning some of the cars (similar to what I did in yesterday's blog). With Mustangs, a slightly modified Austen Healey, and even a DeLorean, there were a lot of interesting cars on display. If you see a car that particularly catches your eye or intrigues you, I'd love to hear about it. Post a comment or drop me a line at turnerbudds@yahoo.com.









No comments:

Post a Comment