Thursday, February 11, 2016

VW Emissions Scandal

I received a submission from Myra Cooper asking if I would share a content piece regarding the VW emissions scandal. This has been the latest scandal to rock the automotive industry. I thought I'd pass along her email along with the link to the piece.

If you have anything you would like me to share, drop me a line at turnerbudds@yahoo.com.


Hi There,
After reading through your site I thought I should get in touch with you about a content piece I’ve recently created that explains the effects of the Volkswagen emissions scandal fully. The piece not only gives people an overview of the scandal but also helps them understand the ramifications for drivers, the environment and the car manufacturing sector.
I hope you find it interesting enough to republish it on the site, so I’ve added some easy embed codes which you can just copy and paste in to add it on a page. You can also find a header image attached and below, in case that helps.
Thanks for your time,
Myra

No comments:

Post a Comment