Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Classic Car Guide

I recently received some information from MoneyPod about a Classic Car Guide they have assembled. The guide appears to have been created for the UK market but from the looks of it and what I read in the UK magazines things probably hold up all over the world. If nothing else it will give you an idea of where to start. Normally I would like to write up a larger piece but since I'm totally swamped between writing for the magazine and helping to produce a motorcycle make over show (hopefully more on that to come in the near future) and since their Infographic was so thorough I'm just going to post a link to that here. Let me know if you have any questions by either leaving a comment or dropping me an email at turnerbudds@yahoo.com.

https://money-pod.co.uk/guides/classic-car-guide/

No comments:

Post a Comment