Monday, April 9, 2018

Award Winning Oldsmobile for Sale

My friend Dave Yaros who used to publish the Car Collector Chronicles, is selling his award winnin 1952 Oldmobile Dynamic 88 convertible. Here are a couple of links to sites that highlight the car. Plus, below, I've copied in Dave's email with some information about the car. This is a beauty for any fan of Olds or early 60s cars.

http://62olds.atwebpages.com/

https://www.cars-on-line.com/gen3-cars/col1/posting/94012


As the editor of the no longer published Car Collector Chronicles, I wanted to reach out to my former readers and let them know of the current availability of my low mileage full-sized '62 Oldsmobile convertible.  I would appreciate any and every thing you can do to spread the word and assist me in finding her a good home.  Here are the details -

She is a low mileage car, with only 35,7xx actual miles.  She has only had 3 owners since new; 1) the original purchaser, 2) the owner of the original selling dealership and 3) myself.  She took 1st Place in her class at the 2015 Oldsmobile Club of America National Meet.

The color is black (ebony) with a gray cloth top and gray/white interior.  The 394 c.i. engine is the low compression version with a 2 bbl carb.  The wheel covers are dog dish with beauty rings.

Included in the sale will be factory issued owner docs, along with the dealer furnished Protect-O-Plate.  Factory manuals and spare parts (points, plugs, generator, etc.) also go with the car.

This is a drive/show anywhere car.  It is located in Milwaukee, WI.  The asking price is $26,543 USD

You will find more info and photos online at -



I have plenty of photos I can send via email to interested parties, and am more than glad to talk about the car with prospective purchasers.  I may be reached at (414) 771-8607.  If I am not in, do please leave a message and I shall return the call.

Thank you,


Dave Yaros -

No comments:

Post a Comment