Saturday, December 31, 2022

All the Wrong Curves

I love curves. I love seeing the curves on a magnificent sports car. I love driving curves and seeing how well a car will tackle them with me at the helm. But lately, I've noticed I've been getting a lot of the wrong curves. 

I'm probably not alone in this but over the past couple of months I've gotten a huge influx of new followers. On the one hand that's good. It's always nice to see that people are enjoying my blog and the cars and events about which I write and photograph. But the interesting thing is that of my new followers, very few are what I would consider typical old car enthusiasts.

No, the majority of my new followers are rather buxom young lasses who tend to be scantily dressed in their profile photos and do not seem to post anything at all related to the old car hobby. Now I find this humorous and while I have yet to be contacted by any of them I am waiting with baited breath to see what type of scam they are going to try to pull on me. I have a few guesses but don't want to ruin the surprise. So ladies, please, I implore you to contact me so we can chat about your favorite old, classic and collector cars. I'm dying to know your thoughts on a Dino 246 or which generation of Corvette you find the most alluring. Are you a MoPar fan? Which British sports car from the 1950s would you like to see in your garage? If you could own only one vintage pre-War classic, what would it be? Come on ladies, I'm dying to have a chat about cars. So feel free to leave a comment or message me and I'll respond. Oh, and by the way, I'm in desperate need of a new fuel pump for a 1963 T-Bird so if you could spare a few dollars I'd be your friend for life. I promise I'll pay you back.



No comments:

Post a Comment