Friday, April 12, 2024

Remembering MainStrasse

Something has happened that, other than the pandemic when most every show was cancelled, I had not expected. I've run out of photos and car shows. It's still nearly a month away from the first scheduled show in the area and so I am going back in time to post from what was once one of my favorite shows.
MainStrasse Village in Covington is a beautiful area of tree lined streets with shops and restaurants that at one point before the Covid pandemic would once a year fill with beautiful old cars. I'm going back to 2013 to post some of the cars that were there back then. Among them was a very cool Rambler Ambassador, a Pontiac Fiero, a Sunbeam Tiger, a 1957 Ford Thunderbird, a 1955 Pontiac Chiefton, another Thunderbird, and a third generation or C3 Chevy Corvette.







 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment