Friday, October 21, 2011

More From Cruise-A-Palooza

          With the vast size of old Coney's grounds it is easy to fit literally hundreds of cars in that grassy area. Add to that the number of people who regularly turn out to enjoy the event along with the nice weather, albeit it was a very hot day, led to a huge number of cars. I've already been posting pictures and stories from some of the objects d'art on display but over the next couple of days I'm going to show off a bunch more. This is by no means all of the cars that were soaking up the sun. Even with the ones I'm posting in these blogs, there will be more to follow once the weather turns and the car show season winds down. So be sure to stay posted to see all of the cars from not only Cruise-A-Palooza but all of the other shows Josh and I have taken in during this season.







1 comment:

  1. steve.weber25@yahoo.comOctober 28, 2011 at 12:31 AM

    I know tHe owner of tHis car.

    ReplyDelete