Monday, October 31, 2011

Trunk 'R Treat

            I try to cover the car shows in the order that they happen. That way I’m at least making my initial post with some of the pictures chronologically. Now, granted, with the number of cars that have been on display during this show season I didn’t post all of them from each show in order. I’m going to be posting pictures from shows throughout the colder months so that, hopefully, you all will enjoy them while looking forward to next spring and another great car show season.
            But I’m stepping out of the chronological order to post pictures from the 3rd Annual Trunk ‘R Treat show that is held at Beech Acres Park. This is a fun show for the all ages. The show limits the number of cars that can be put on display and the owners generally take the Halloween theme and decorate their cars. Some of the car owners even wear pretty outrageous costumes.
            During the last two hours of the show, the organizers give each of the car owners bags of candy to pass out to “the little Trunk ‘R Treaters.”
            Over the next few of days I’m going to post pictures of the cars that were being shown off. Hope you enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment