Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Problems With Being In Doors

I love the fact that there are a few nice indoor car shows during the winter months. Around here only a hard core gear head would brave the elements for an outdoor show in February. But indoors, the temperature is nice and warm and you are away from any potential elements.

There is a down side to being indoors, though. The biggest is the lighting. I didn't bring my big flash rig and had to rely on the on board flash of my Nikon and unless I was right on top of the cars I didn't get a very good image, at least not as good as I would have liked.

Still, there were some great cars on display at the Robert's Center over the weekend for the 4th Annual Chizzaz Valentin'es Car Show. Hope you enjoy them.





No comments:

Post a Comment