Monday, February 11, 2013

Trying to Catch Up

As I go through the car show season I get to as many events as my schedule allows. Usually at those events are a lot of really fantastic cars . I can't possibly post them all right after the event because another event comes rolling up on its back. Besides, I have an ulterior motive for not always posting all the cars from shows right after they are held.

There comes as time, such as we are in right now, when very little is going on in the classic and collectible car show world. Yes, I just posted a bunch of shots from the recent Cavalcade of Customs and I have two more indoor events coming up. But I like to save some of those shots from the outdoor shows to fill in these cold winter months.

So here, for the next few blogs, I have some catching up to do. And I'm going to start with cars at the huge annual Rides on Monmouth event. Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment