Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Support the Arts

The Annual Glen Este Classic Car Show is a large fundraiser for all of the bands and instrumental music programs at both Glen Este High School and Glen Este Middle School. I am a bit invested in the arts and music programs. While none of my kids attended Glen Este schools they were all involved in various arts programs. My oldest son was in charge of low brass when he was in high school and was chosen to be part of a state-wide scholar band that toured Europe. My daughter was in instrumental music but went further with both theater and vocal music. My youngest son did the same as my daughter. Beyond what my kids have done with music and arts, my nephew is in 8th grade at Glen Este Middle School and he play percussion in the bands. For me this is a worthy cause to support.








No comments:

Post a Comment