Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Something Strange Is Happening

We are all aware of the unrest and turmoil that is gripping the Ukraine these days. In the midst of all of that I've discovered something very refreshing. Over the past few weeks the country with the second largest number of hits on my blog is this troubled nation, the Ukraine. In fact, each day nearly one-quarter of the hits are coming from this nation. Now my tools don't tell me exactly where the hits originate. Perhaps it is one person spending their day going through all of my old posts. I'd like to think that it is a solid group of car lovers who are enjoying the images and stories that I put up here.

I'm always interested to hear from other car lovers. While I'm very curious about this surge in viewers from the Ukraine, I'd like to hear from any of you who wants to chat about cars. Please feel free to drop me a note at turnerbudds@yahoo.com.

Enjoy and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment