Thursday, November 2, 2017

Fame and the Spotlight

Something happened at the 10th Annual 1st Baptist Church of Glen Este Car Show that I found rather humorous. I was snapping pictures of some cars when a person asked if he could ask me a question. Usually when someone says that they wonder if I would send them a copy of the picture of their car. But this guy asked if I was indeed the person behind Turnerbudd's Car Blog. It turns out he and a few others at the show are regular readers of the blog. That was only the second time someone has asked if I were indeed responsible for this blog. It's nice to know that there are people out there checking out what I do and I appreciate it.

What I also appreciate are the wonderful cars the owners bring out to these events. Cars like these are really impressive: a Ford Mustang, a Porsche 911, a Dodge Daytona, a Chevy Chevelle, a Chevy Camaro Z-28, a Ford Galaxy 500 XL, a 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air, and a 1966 Cadillac convertible.






No comments:

Post a Comment