Thursday, November 16, 2017

Window Tinting Laws

For a lot of folks who are looking to add a little customization to their cars, window tinting is a popular option. But before you go out and start covering those windows, it's best to know the laws in your state. With that in mind, the folks at Rayno Window Film have created a state by state run down of the laws concerning tinting. It's a handy page to have around to make sure you are in compliance.

https://www.raynofilm.com/blog/automotive-window-tint-laws-by-state

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! This post could not be written any better! Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept talking about this. I am going to send this post to him. Pretty sure he'll have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!See more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative blog...every information in your post is worth reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. I wish I had more time to devote to this and go a bit deeper into some of the automobiles but I do what I can.

    ReplyDelete