Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Wrapping Up the Glendale Gathering

If you have been following my posts of the always impressive Glendale Gathering then you can probably see why it is one of my favorite shows of the year offering up a healthy selection of newer and more classic automobiles from both America and foreign shores. If you haven't then you might was to take some time and look back at the past few posts to see what I'm talking about. To wrap up the photos from this great show we have a 1954 Nash Metropolitan, a 1953 MG TD, a BMW 2002, a Jaguar E Type, as well as some newer cars from Jaguar, Audi, Aston Martin, and Honda. Feel free to let me know what you think about this show or to point out your favorite car or cars. You can leave a comment on the blog (no ads please) or drop me an email at turnerbudds@yahoo.com.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment