Thursday, June 6, 2024

Wrapping Up Swope's Cars of Yesteryear

Swope's Cars of Yesteryear is an absolute gem of a vintage car museum. Just off I-65 south of Louisville, the museum is easy to find and has 50 vehicles that was the collection of car dealer Bill Swope. Today I'm making my last post of the fine automobiles in this free to the public attraction. Among the great cars on display are a 1928 Packard 442 7 passenger sedan, a 1936 Rolls Royce Wrath WRB Sendaca Deville with coach work by Gurney-Nutting, a 1964 Chevy Impala, a 1956 Ford Thunderbird, a 2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat which is the only new car in the collection, and a 1931 Chevy Cabriolet. As always, let me know what you think of this collection of cars by either leaving a message (no ad, please) or by dropping me an email at turnerbudds@yahoo.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment