Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Anderson Township 4th of July Part 1



          As I wrote yesterday, the seventh annual Anderson Township car show was held as part of the 4th of July celebration. Held at the Anderson Town Center which is the terminus of the annual parade (reportedly the largest Independence Day parade in the Greater Cincinnati area), this year's car show suffered from yet another day of overcast, drizzly weather. That still didn't stop a number of fine automobiles from being shown.


          Today and tomorrow I'm posting pictures of some of the cars. And in the upcoming weeks I'll be posting a few blogs about some of the cars that were on display. I hope you enjoy these great cars and I look forward to hearing your comments.









2 comments:

  1. WOAH!!! nice cars... :) LOVE CARS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I love 'em too. More to come so keep watching this blog.

    ReplyDelete