Thursday, November 15, 2012

For the Kids in the Band

          The Annual Glen Este High School Car Show benefits the kids who are involved in the various instrumental music programs at the high school and middle school. I've mentioned a couple of times when blogging about this show that my nephew is one of those kids. Much to the chagrin of his mother, he is a drummer. And much to the delight of all of us he is very, very good at it. All of my kids went through high school music programs and it allowed them to take trips not only to tour Europe but to perform in some amazing venues here in this country. Obviously I'm a strong supporter of these types of programs and was glad to see good weather and a strong turnout for this year's event. Trust me, I tossed money in the donation jar.







No comments:

Post a Comment