Monday, November 16, 2015

Cruise-A-Palooza


You can see how far behind I am with the calendar as I am only now posting shots from Cruise-A-Palooza. This annual event takes place over Labor Day weekend and is held at the (other) historic Coney Island. As with some of the places I've been to numerous times, I've written about the history of this iconic grove and amusement park many times. Rather than re-hash things I recommend that you run a search through this blog to find out more about this park that once drew in big name musicians, suffered from numerous record setting floods and still maintains one of the most iconic outdoor swimming pools in the country.
Or, if you're like me, you can just enjoy the cars that were on display. Those included a beautiful Chevy Victoria, a chopped Ford V8, an Edsel wagon, a Camaro, a Ford Galaxy 500, and a sweet looking Chevy Malibu.








No comments:

Post a Comment