Wednesday, November 18, 2015

More Random Rides From Cruise-A-Palooza

 As I often like to do, I am posting the cars I saw and shot at this year's Cruise-A-Palooza car show at Coney Island in the order in which I came across them. That is a little trickier than it sounds, though. The layout of Coney is based on the days when it was a thriving amusement park with paths winding and crossing in various directions. There really is no one single way to to, say, walk the grid. So there is some backtracking and cutting around. But still, this is the order in which I shot them.
 Some of the cars in this post include a very different pair of 1966 Chevys, a Chevy Nomad station wagon, a Cadillac that sported some nice patina, a VW camper, and a 1972 Ford Maverick like the one I had when I was in high school.






No comments:

Post a Comment