Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Even More Parking Lot Cars


 If you haven't guessed, I love going to classic and collector car events. I love wandering around and seeing all the magnificent machines that people are kind enough to share with us. So when the COVID pandemic shut down our car show season, I began paying more attention to great cars I would see in every day places. Now this first one is not a car I shot during the lock down. This Lamborghini Jalpa I saw while doing a job down in Florida and so I snapped up the picture. The Mercedes Benz 560 SL I saw parked in the lot of a garage I was passing by. A first generation Ford Mustang was sitting in the lot of a Speedway when I managed to get the picture. A Nissan 300 ZX was sitting in the lot next to an office building. The Porsche 944 was sitting in a strip mall. Then there was the Saab 95 I saw sitting in an apartment complex lot.









No comments:

Post a Comment