Monday, January 18, 2021

More From the Parking Lots


 For those of you who are regular followers of this blog, you know that I will often use the term parking lot car. To me it is a car at a show that is nice and more more modern that has shown up for the event. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against these kinds of cars attending any open car show. It represents an owner who is proud of their ride and wants to share it with their friends. 


  Since the local car show season was pretty much wiped out by the COVID pandemic I began noticing some older classic and rarer cars out in public. I found this Chevy 10 pick up truck sitting next to a small factory. I found a retired Ford Crown Victoria police cruiser in the lot of a liquor store. There was an International Harvester pick up truck I saw parked in a lot across the street from my mechanic's shop. There was a Jaguar XJ12 that I also saw in the parking lot of a liquor store (no, I don't really hang out at liquor stores all the time).  I also managed to get a couple of pictures of a 1978 Jaguar XJS sitting the a Lowe's parking lot.







No comments:

Post a Comment