Sunday, January 17, 2021

Parking Lot Cars

 

With a little thing called a global pandemic essentially wiping out this past car show season, I have managed to keep the blog going by posting some very old photos from shows that occurred years ago. But for today, tomorrow and the next day I have cars that I have never posted before. These are actual cars I managed to get photos of that were parked someplace where I could shoot them. For example, this 1952 Mercury was parked in the lot by my local Kroger grocery store. In fact I managed to see this car several times over this past summer.

Another car I also managed to see in the very same parking lot was this 1953 Chevy. It's a bit hard to make out but there was a 1954 Bel Air I shot while driving by the owner's home. I wish I had a better picture of it but I wasn't able to stop in the middle of the street. I also got a 1957 Bel Air sitting in a restaurant parking lot. Then there was the Cadillac DeVille Coup that I saw in a hotel parking lot and pulled over to get a shot. There was a beautiful new Alfa Romeo 4C Spider sitting near a bank and a BMW 318i I managed to shoot in the parking lot of a garage.







No comments:

Post a Comment