Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Some Shaky Shots From Rollin' On the River

One of the problems I have with large, crowded shows is that I often have to wait for the right moment and then hurry up and take the photo. I have to do that because I'm trying to get as open of a shot of a car as possible, one with as few people around as possible. I especially don't want anyone blocking part of the car. That is evident on a few of the shots in this post. Some are a little blurry and shaky but I am posting them anyway because I think the cars are cool. The Rollin' On the River show matched all of these criteria and produced a few such shots. But here they are. This is a 1961 Chrysler 300 G. Also on display were a Porsche 356, a C1 Chevy Corvette, a couple Chevy pick ups, a Lincoln Continental,







No comments:

Post a Comment