Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Limitations

 The Cavalcade of Customs is a great event, filled with literally hundreds of the coolest rides you may ever see. It's in January during a time when we in this part of the country don't generally get to see too many classic car shows.

On the down side, there are limitations to doing what I tend to do at shows. Oh, sure, Josh and I will look and gawk and go in awe of many of these magnificent vehicles but because it is held in a convention center the lighting basically sucks and it is crowded. These hinder my ability to take decent photos. For that reason I am only able to shoot about a third of the cars on display and even many of those are done from angles and at settings I would rather not have experienced.

Still, there are a lot of cool cars, including the local British Car Club's round up (yes, that's a Lotus that's partially hidden behind the banners) and I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as Josh and I enjoyed this event.




No comments:

Post a Comment