Thursday, September 8, 2022

Pontiacs Were On Parade At Urbancrest


 I am a fan of all cars but have a special spot for those orphans that are no longer rolling off the Detroit assembly lines. Pontiac is a brand that is particularly close to my heart since it was the car I grew up in. My uncle worked at a General Motors plant and could get nice discounts that my dad took full advantage of. The first family car I really remember is a Pontiac Tempest which I believe was a 1961. Pictured here is a 1964 racing version of a Tempest. Also on display at the Urbancrest Baptist Church Car Show was a Firebird convertible, a collection of GTOs including a 1967, a 1964, and a 1965 model as well as one from the last generation. There was also the little two seat Fiero

.










No comments:

Post a Comment