Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

I would like to take a moment to give thanks to everyone who stops by and browses through this blog. I started it a number of years ago with my youngest son who had gotten into classic cars as something the two of us could do together. While he'll still go to shows with me from time to time he is now a 21-year-old college student with other things in his life.

Some of you may have noticed that I do not run ads. It probably wouldn't matter as I don't get enough hits to really earn much anyway. I just love cars. My day gig is the owner of a small media production company and I have shot and published hundreds of photographs (perhaps thousands) as part of that. In addition to all of the video, film, web materials, writing, music and any other form of media that I have done over the year, photos are still some of my favorite. Photos of classic cars? Well, how can you top that.

So for all of you in the USA, Happy Thanksgiving! For the many of you who stumble across my blog from other countries, I give thanks for your interest. I don't check the analytics very often but when I do it always surprises me where people are browsing from. Since summer I have had a lot of people from France, Ukraine, Australia, India, Germany, England, Poland, Malaysia, China, Switzerland, Canada, Russia, Spain, and Latvia. And those are just a random listing of the tops behind the US. I thank you all.

So on this purely American holiday, take a moment to give thanks for all of the wonderful things in your life. And don't forget giving thanks for your favorite classic car. Happy Thanksgiving. As always, feel free to leave me a comment or if you want a reply, send me an email at turnerbudds@yahoo.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment