Tuesday, January 27, 2015

History With the Cavalcade of Customs

I have a fairly extensive personal history with the Annual KOI Cavalcade of Customs. Shoot, the event, not in its 55th year, is damn near as old as I am. I don't remember exactly how old I was when my uncle took my brother and me to our first show but we were both blown away. He took us for a few years in a row and then we didn't go again for a few years until one of the older kids in the neighborhood drove a few of us down. Then it was my brother's turn to start driving us. A couple of years later, when I got my license I started driving. I missed it during my college years and when I was working in other cities. But then about 13-14 years ago I started bringing my son, Josh and we've made an annual tradition of it.









No comments:

Post a Comment