Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Plesant Discovery

The Annual First Baptist Church of Glen Este Classic Car Show was one of those that I stumbled across almost out of desperation. Last year I remember looking for a show to attend on a date and didn't find any of my usual haunts. But as I skimmed through the Show and Shine Calendar (http://showandshinecalendar.com/) I saw this one listed and it wasn't even that far from my home. So I attended and discovered it was a great little show. The people behind it are nice, the judging is all in the hands of those folks admiring the cars, the setting is outstanding, and the grill cooks up some good burgers and dogs. What more can you want? That's why I came back this year for the eighth installment of this show.
Some of the cars on display in this post include a beautiful Cadillac, a 1960 Ford Falcon, a 1966 Nova, and a 1938 Buick 8.






No comments:

Post a Comment